I am pleased to announce that I have been nominated for Liebster Award by my fellow blogger With Nature-By Tanusri Sen and she writes awesome content with a core theme ‘Let us make a Beautiful World together ! Let us co operate each other !’
It’s my 1st nomination I received after started blogging for 2 months, thank you dear for giving me an opportunity to know more about other bloggers 🙂
Do visit With Nature-By Tanusri Sen ‘s blog to get positive feels !!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you,include a link to their blog and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
Questions asked by With Nature-By Tanusri Sen :
1. What do you think are the qualities of blogger that makes him unique?Ans: Spreading optimism and positive energy, Enjoys sharing and helping followers/bloggers, Genuine in their purpose of blogging
2. What one thing will you advice young generation ? Ans: Find True Love and value it till your end.Be empathetic
3. What does friendship mean to you? Ans: A true friend is who can fight with whole world for you.Friendship is a Priceless Treasure can be cherished and laughed even in my old age .
4. Best memory of your life . Ans: All Childhood memories like Listening stories of my dad under moon lights,Returning evening from school to see mom,Teasing my older Brother & Sister with silly doings….ahh!! the list goes on 🙂
5. What do you think about country ‘India’ and Indians ? Ans: My India is a culturally rich,peaceful country teaching Unity in Diversity and Indians have a strong sense of family relationships, love for celebrations, spirituality & most of all Incredibly diverse.
6. How do you judge a person(in general)? Ans: Their acts of Respect,Kindness,love,loyalty,honesty.. make me feel them as attractive.
7. What are your views on gender equality? Ans: Everyone is a child of God and deserves equal chance to thrive and lead happy lives. It should start from Home first by overcoming “gender specific roles”. Young generation has a huge role in future to make this happen.
8.Your favorite person(the one you love or adore) Ans: My Mother
9. Your passion in life is___. Ans: Learn Indian classical Music
10. What is your concept of good and evil? Ans: One’s mindset is so powerful that it can make them either good or evil. Choose the former part _/\_
11. Your favorite beach is _____. Ans: Always .. RK beach in Visakhapatnam,India
11 Random thoughts about me :
- I believe in god,karma.
- I love travelling with loved ones.
- I wish I had a super power to make “everyone” in this world happy !!
- I’m not traditional nor modern, I dress according to my mood.
- I used to love reading novels, mostly love stories.
- I am bad at bargaining 😦 someone teach me please !!
- Sometimes I watch flop movies to see why it was a disaster :p (I know ,this is silly)
- What we think is what we are.
- We are the best creation of our mother’s ,so do some self love 🙂
- I am a big foodie.
- I enjoy company of pure hearted people.
Nominating these bloggers :
I am nominating these below bloggers I have known and posts amazing writings of theirs.
- What Words May Come
- Shantanu Baruah
My questions for the nominated bloggers :
- What is your purpose behind starting your blog?
- What is ‘happiness’ in your view?
- When is the last time you smiled whole heartedly? Share your memory 🙂
- What do you think about country ‘India’ and Indians ?
- Which is your dream place?
- Tell 1 craziest thing you did in your childhood.
- How you handle your ego?
- What are your views on racism?
- Favorite vegetarian dish __ ?
- What do you do in leisure time?
- What is that one change you want to see/make in the world?
Friends hope you will enjoy answering my questions !! I believe your followers will be able to know you more by this nomination . Cheers !!!
Thanks again for giving me this opportunity dear tanusri. I enjoyed this 🙂